Now that you have all the meat of what you want to do mapped out, it’s time to put the pieces together and orchestrate an execution plan.Read More »
This post is #2 in the series of “The ultimate guide to hiring PM’s”. Post #1 is here.
Continuing with the theme of approaching the hiring process as a product, the hiring process has two main goals:
- Targeting: Find the right person. Create an efficient interview process that provides a full view of the candidate.
- Conversion: Reduce the candidate’s friction. Once you have decided you want a person on your team, ensure you have the best method to convert the user (candidate) to a customer (full time hire).
So you need to hire a PM or build out a PM team. Where to begin? What are some best practices? WHAT TO DO!
Fear not, this four part series will give you a framework along with an operational guide to getting it done. These posts are a result of all the mistakes that I have made and the learnings that I have painfully gained 🙂
This four part series will cover
- What it is that you really need? This post.
- Creating the hiring process
- Executing to the process
- The post interview experience