In the last post, I talked about getting into the habit of reading 10k’s. Time to dogfood my own advice :), for this post, I wanted to look at a completely new industry than the usual fodder. LiveNation is my first pick (NYSE:LYV). Latest 10K for 2018.
What are the goals of this exercise?
- Understand the business model and a bit about the industry the company is in
- What are the key growth levers for the business? What is the flywheel/network effect?
- Who is the customer? What are the customer groups?
- A brief look at the numbers
- And finally – What is the competitive advantage of the business?